TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement was last revised on May 20th, 2021.
- INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- USER CONTENT
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
https://1000nomads.com/ welcomes you.
In case you do not agree with any of these terms, then please do not use the application .
- “User”, “You” and “your” denote the person who is accessing it to take any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this application ;
- “Customer” refers to the user who accesses the application and makes the payment for purchasing services or availing services;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Expandant OÜ;
- ”application” shall mean and include “https://1000nomads.com/, and any successor application of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “Customer Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the application ;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define, limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the application and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the application is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this application or send emails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
At 1000Nomads, we offer a meticulously designed application where we are offering the ultimate virtual platform for e-learning where our users can get free courses as well as paid specialised courses and 1:1 coaching programs.
We are trying our best to improve our services day by day and we surely deliver you with happiness.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve or hold all the legal rights, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the changes to its application .
For accessing the application and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or without notice.
- Content Responsibility.
The application permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the application , please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminate sticker the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the application without advance notice.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms of service from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- Subscription: As you sign up with a paid subscription plan, you authorise us to charge your payment method with the subscription fee for the chosen plan in accordance with these terms.
- Changes in subscription fees: We may increase your subscription fee at any time by giving you a 30 days prior notice to your account “or” registered mail Id.
We reserve the right to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this application is invalid were banned.
- You shall use the Service and application for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the application ;
- You shall not use or access the application for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the application or data and files of the application ;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the application for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the application through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the application ;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the application or any service, or any portion of the application or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
- https://1000nomads.com/ services may be used for lawful purposes only. You agree to indemnify and hold Helios Web Design harmless from any claims resulting from your use of our service that damages you or any other party.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our application . Please note that nothing contained in our application or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our application is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our application at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our application ; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our application ; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- any errors “or” information loss due to unavoidable situations like hacking.
The application may comprise links to external or third-party applications (“External apps”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External apps. The content of such External apps is created and used by others. You can communicate with the app administrator for those External apps. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External apps and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External apps. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these applications to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External apps, you do so at your own risk.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The application may contain material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other application or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the application automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the application are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the application may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the application should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed following the Law of Estonia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Estonia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the application.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]